Sabtu, 28 Februari 2009

ABOUT ME

Hello… My name is Novan Bachtiar Setiarsyah and my nick name is Novan
I am 13 years old . I live at Jl Sumber Suci Ujungpangkah Gresik .My hobby is Drawing
I want to be a architect. My favourite food is fried rice and my favourite drink is tea.If i am study usually i am listen music.My favourite artist is Robbie Williams. I am 7th grade class on junior high scholl one Sidayu.Usually i go to scholl at 6.00 am.i go to school by public car.I never late if go to scholl . Because i am want to be a cleverer student.in School i have best friend his name is egik,shofi & rizal.Usually i am in the school started at 07.00 am until 12.30 pm.I am happy in the school.My english teacher is Mr Budi & Mrs Herny.My hobby is playing football.Usually in my home i am playing football with my friends in field in afternoon.in monday my activity is very many because after scholl i must follow leader ship in the school. I am very tired

I have three members in my family .My Father,My mother,and I am.My father name is Suprastiono.He born at 1970 in Surabaya he is a teacher in SDN Banyuurip he is 39 years old.My mother name is Maftuhah .She is teacher in SDN pangkah wetan she is 38 years old.My father and my mother is intimate. they married at 1994.In holiday usually we go to my grandfather home in Surabaya.

I and my family live at sumber suci street . My home is little but clean.My house has 8 doorrs and 9 window . In front its living room.Behind living room its bedroom.
Behind my bedroom its dinning room. Beside dinning room its musholla and behind musholla its kitchen . My home is clean because i usually sweep the floor in afternoon.I like in my home because its paradise to me and my favourite place is in my home

8 komentar:

  1. assalamualaikum...
    your write is good but in your templates is low design
    thank'ss
    wassalam....

    BalasHapus
  2. askum

    your write is good but your back ground is dark

    waskum

    BalasHapus
  3. Assalamualaikum..........
    Novan, your blog is very good and your write is good too.

    BalasHapus
  4. Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
    Novan, your blog is good, but your photo is agly. And when you was born???.
    Thank!!!!!!!!!!
    3Wassalamualaikum........

    BalasHapus
  5. assalamualaikum

    Novan your write is good, but in paragraph 3 your write "8 doorrs" actually your write
    "8 doors"

    Thank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    wassalamualaikum.......

    BalasHapus
  6. hello my friends?????
    are you ok to day ?!
    friends special for your write is so pervect but i want to lookat your example of your draw ok....??? , and why i say that because you write you like draw so i want to look that and i want to look your wallpaper is your picture,and the picture is you made ok
    thanks.....................
    and congratulation , success always
    good day
    wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb
    your's : special sening ]-_'[

    BalasHapus
  7. Assalamualikum....
    Novan, your blog is good and yuour write is good. And when you was born???
    See you...
    Wassalamualikum

    BalasHapus
  8. Assalamualikum........................
    novan your blog is good but your templeate is bad because your templeate colour is black
    thanks
    waskum.................................

    BalasHapus